Meeting 8/30/12

Go down

Meeting 8/30/12

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:23 am

The meeting was opened by a prayer from Praetorian Captain Amboro.

Lady Marshal took the floor and spoke on some disturbing news for the Order. The Order of the Sepulchre is under scrutiny of war crimes committed against the innocent, murder most foul, of the torturing of prisoners, and the unlawful retention of otherwise peaceful members of various alliance rankings.

Lord Marshal, Martigun Lighthammer for the Torture of Innocent prisoners, for the supposed order of said acts, the unlawful destruction of horde villages, the personal torture of those who have acted against the Divine Order, and fornication most foul with the likes of Demons and other such nonsense.

She spoke on the possibility of another holding the blood of the Marshal line. It has been said that the only son born to Zakros is within the ground at his side.

Squire Inghart took the floor to speak. He spoke on reminding us who we were, what the Order stood for and why we work as we do.

The meeting was closed with motions to move onto the Knighting Ceremony of Squire Janislyn.

Back to top Go down

Re: Meeting 8/30/12

Post  Martigan on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 pm

HAHA, wow! Where did "fornication most foul with the likes of Demons" come from? And who exactly is charging us with these crimes? Man, I can't wait to play again. This is going to be awesome playing Martigan reacting to this bull-caca.
Martigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:53 pm

People are going to have to fill me in once I get home from vacation and can log in. Owin's going to be a bit ragey me thinks when he hears this lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Martigan wrote:HAHA, wow! Where did "fornication most foul with the likes of Demons" come from? And who exactly is charging us with these crimes? Man, I can't wait to play again. This is going to be awesome playing Martigan reacting to this bull-caca.

Well Garrosh Hellscream for one. I mean you think he wouldn't retaliate after we hit his base and kidnapped his warlord now did you?

Basically he's forcing Tirion Fordring into an ultimatium; Bring to him the people resposbile or face anninalition. Don't worry, Tirion has a few tricks up his sleve.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down